Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mommy's Day!


So, I never post on Sundays because that is my day off with family, but it is only appropriate to send out this one for Mother's Day. (Yes, it's gonna be a gag fest. Boys stop reading here.)

Happy Mother's Day to my uhhhhhmazing mom! Each year on this day I give presents to both you and Grandma, but this is just for you.


Why I love you...
1. You made every holiday/birthday/event over-the-top and special.

2. You taught me to put on make-up, so well that I get compliments everyday (and I tell them I learned from you).

3. You always tell it to me straight.

4. You still want to hold me, even though I am 6ft and you are almost a foot smaller and it looks a little weird.

5. You have made it clear that you love me, are proud of me, and want me to be happy.

6. You taught me through example to be independent and career driven.

7. I am pretty sure we could survive any situation with Sex in the City DVDs, Vodka Tonics, and comfy pjs.

8. When it all falls, as it continues to do, like clockwork, I am strong when you need me and you are strong when I need you.

9. You have the prettiest blue eyes in the world and I hope at least one of our babies get them.

10. I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my Mommy you'll be.

Mother Daughter shot at the Rocky Bottom Redneck Party

No comments:

Post a Comment