Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lust List: Patchwork Perfect


As a graphic designer I have learned to love incredible patterns and as a southerner you can’t get much more incredible than hand sewn quilts. I have my own collection made of handed down heirlooms and beauties that I just couldn’t pass up. I love the array of colors and the story that flows through each piece of cloth. Quilts are cool.

That’s why this week’s Lust List is dedicated to patchwork patterns and items that remind me of this fabulous tradition. Enjoy!

Indian Gypsy Cuff $120.00

Eve Lollies from Vanilla Stick $32.24

Postcard Collection $16.00

The Duchess Bracelet $36.00

Lacy Link Shoe $225.00

Folk Miniature Town $30.00

Hello Smartie Hairpiece $58.00

1 comment:

  1. wonderful tradition and a fabulous collection! thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete