Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

May the road rise up to meet you!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Finally! The one day a year where it is really cool to be a redhead! Growing up with 364 days of nicknames and taunts, at last the day of the Irish is upon us and I am so excited! Not only is today a day of green beer, Guinness, cabbage, or soda bread, but it also allows me to remember how much fun my husband and I had exploring this magical place on our honeymoon. Below are a few of my favorite shots on the trip; I'm already planning another one for our ten year anniversary and that's almost eight years away!

It's true, the Guinness in Ireland is way better than ours.

The view from our hotel in our favorite city, Galway.

We loved exploring all the nooks and secret shops.

I never got used to seeing a castle around each corner. WOW! 
Cows! I shot this out the window as we went whizzing through the countryside.

Cliffs of Moher, worth the walk.

My sweet potato in Kilkenny, where his family is from. 

1 comment:

  1. hello!!!

    Nice narration of your story...the best part is it made me more curious on knowing what's next. You have that talent.Read More

    Thanks for sharing
    photo mug

    ReplyDelete