Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Boot Scootin'

It’s here, it’s here! Perfect boots with dresses weather is here! All year long we ladies of the area wait for those gaps between seasons when cool crisp mornings turn in to warm pleasant afternoons. The time of year when it’s warm enough for bare legs but cool enough to still strut in our favorite boots. Blame it on Nancy Sinatra and her iconic song, but I have always felt extra sexy when wearing a fun summer dress and a pair of high boots. The cowboy style especially has been near and dear to my heart; it seems that I have collected a wide arrangement over the years. Work ones covered in dirt from my parents farm, plain classic ones for casual day in the office, or wild colorful fancy ones when I’m feeling frisky. I’ve never met a woman that I couldn’t find a cowboy boot to match. Below are some of my current favorites!



1. Frye Deborah Studded Tall Boot $648.00
2. Justin Vintage Full Boot for Fossil $195.00
3. Durango Jealous Boot $150.00
4. Old Gringo Women’s Lucky Stud Fashion Cowboy $322.67
5. Frye Studded Pull On Boot $196.80
6. Tony Lama 3R K Boot $130.40

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've got a lovely start to a southern based blog!Looking forward to keeping up with Deep South Sip.

    http://slowsouthernstyle.com

    ReplyDelete